New Orleans, LA, United States
Creative. Intelligent. Talented. Youngmind. (C.I.T.Y) was born David Paul Baptiste, Jr. on September 6, 1988, in New Orleans, Louisiana. He first discovered his musical talent at the age of 10, which flowed deep in his bloodline. C.I.T.Y was influenced by his Great Grandfather Louis Barbarian and Great Uncle Paul Barbarian who were both considered "Founders" in the jazz music movement during the 1940s. C.I.T.Y.'s musical bloodline links him to musical icons such as Darren Brazley, Stanley Clarke and Chris Severin.

The Child Of Kony2012 Produced by Y.Influence

C.I.T.Y.'s Public Service Announcement

C.I.T.Y. - Devil In a New Dress

Sunday, March 11, 2012


C.I.T.Y. is interviewed by FligherEducation.com Click the link below to check it out
Fligher Education.com http://flighered.com/2012/03/11/kony-2012-inspiration-for-a-song/


No comments:

Post a Comment